Gold Bracelet "No Waste"
You are golden, and so is your phone. Nowa's No Waste bracelets are made from metals extracted from old mobile phones. They are not only beautifully made, they also send a message that motivates to recycle and safe resources.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Adjustable size that fits everyone
- The design is handmade and locally produced
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Nowa stands for old waste, where beautiful jewelry is created from silver and gold extracted directly from old mobile phones.
Nowa works closely with 'Closing The Loop', a party that saves used phones from e-waste dumps in Africa. In 2015, founder Josette worked for Closing the Loop, focusing on circularity for mobile phones. Together with her friend Joyce, she came up with the idea of making beautiful jewelry made from waste phones collected by Closing the Loop. For every piece of jewelry, Closing the Loop, winner of the Circular Award 2018, will collect and recycle five waste phones from Africa. You get a beautiful piece of jewelry, and you’re able to contribute to less e-waste worldwide.