Stella Trousers Black
Long, wide, flowy legs and a high waist make Stella an all-time wardrobe favourite. These trousers are made of supple, structured Tencel and feature press fold legs, slant front pockets, one welt back pocket, and a zip fly. The Stella trousers are produced with 100% dead-stock fabric. Their production does not add any new material to the production chain.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Slant front pockets
- One welt back pocket
- Zip fly
- These trousers fit true to size. The legs are quite long and if you are smaller than 175 cm tall Charlie Mary recommends to adjust these trousers to the perfect length for you.
- Care: Wash gently, don’t tumble dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: There is already so much material out there, so why create new ones? Charlie Mary makes garments out of fabrics that have already lived a life. They use dead stock and turn this into new pieces of clothing. Because they work with what is there, a big part of their collection is limited edition.
Charlie Mary offers seasonless collections, with classic everyday pieces with a modern and relevant aesthetic. They make comfortable, timeless, high-quality garments that can be worn longer, passed on, and reused.