Since starting SCOON, I get a lot of questions about what to buy. Especially this time of year I hear a lot of: “What should I give to my mom or sister in law?", or "I need to share my wishlist but I don’t know what to ask for – can you help?”
So, I’ve decided to put together my ultimate wish list from SCOON, from beauty to accessories and fashion pieces. Here we go:
- Grown Alchemist handwash - Love this handwash. It looks very handsome on my kitchen counter and smells + feels amazing (perfect for self-gifting ;)
- ILIA mascara en eyeliner. ILIA is my go to make up brand since starting SCOON. The brand originates from Canada and is available worldwide. Same quality as the perhaps more well known and traditional brands, but without any chemicals or other nasty ingredients. I use their mascara and eyeliner everyday.
- BYBI boosters. Very fun and affordable boosters (€14) that all do different things for your skin. I usually mix one of the boosters with my normal day(creme) before I go to bed. It just adds a little bit extra. They're all super nourishing, vegan and without any added chemicals. A bit more detail on what they can do for you:
• Backuchiol booster - Powerful skin firming booster with retinol alternative for a firmer and younger looking skin
• Buriti booster - A completely nourishing and softening booster including loads of vitamines A, C and E for repairing and regenerating your skin
• CBD oil booster - calming and softening for stressed skin, can help to fight redness as well
- Madara City CC - This is my daily go-to after I put on my day creme (SOS Recharge Cream) in the morning. It's light but it also balances and corrects my skin tone including dullness and redness in a subtle way. I usually use the medium colour, but it's also available in 'light'.
- BYBI Babe Balm – The one and only Babe Balm, always in my bag! It’s a great alternative to Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream. You can use it for lips, hands, dry patches and even for your kids.
- Fake It self tanner – for when you need just that little bit extra this winter. The smell is nice and it works well without the stress of becoming orange.
- Riley Cashmere sweater – A little pricy but so worth it! This cozy sweater is just everything, and will stay with you for years and years. It’s made from recycled cashmere by Riley Studio in London – a super young team that’s growing fast with their sustainable fashion range.
- Turtleneck merino wool sweater by TEYM – This one comes in all the colours you may want. Made from a super high quality that you feel the minute you receive it, but it's not too heavy. Price is good too. I bought mine in black and am super happy with it!
- Mini duffle Hozen – This brand from LA is amazing. They are working hard to develop cool bags that totally compete with mainstream/contemporary bag designers while caring for the planet and animals at the same time. I’ve never seen vegan leather feel so good! We spotted this brand in NYC ourselves and we’re super proud to be the first EU distributors for them.
- Aagé cross body bag – Another bag that I love! We just launched the bag and we’re very curious to hear your thoughts about it. It’s highly sustainable made in Italy with a design that stays relevant for live. It does come with a price to match but hey, just think about your cost per wear ;)
- Gift card - When in doubt.. This gift card can be emailed or sent by mail in nice box (up to you). We think this is a total crowd pleaser. Good to know that it’s valid for a year and we’ve already lined up brands like Veja, Kings of Indigo and many more!